Strategic Marketing Planning concentrates on the critical 'planning' aspects that are of vital importance to practitioners and students alike. It has a clear structure that offers a digest of the five principal dimensions of the strategic marketing planning process.
Leading authors in this sector, Wilson and Gilligan offer current thinking in marketing and consider the changes it has undergone over the past few years. Issues discussed include:
* Emarketing, strategic thinking and competitive advantage
* The significance of vision and how this needs to drive the planning process
* Hypercompetition and the erosion of competitive advantage
* The growth and status of relationship marketing
* Each chapter contains a series of expanded illustrations