Value-Based Human Resource Strategy demonstrates how HR strategy can be positioned and implemented to generate real shareholder value, using case studies from BT, Dyson, Marks and Spencer and others.
The following topics are covered:
* Scope, positioning, process
* Strategy techniques
* Links with managing for value
* Project managing HR strategy
* Specific HR strategy issues and breakthroughs
* Being an HR strategy consultant
Many HR managers are trying to become more of a consultant than an HR administrator and don't know how to - this book addresses that need. It is practical and contains visual tools to work through HR issues.