Businesses are complex, and, as a result, teachers face a difficult task developing students' understanding of how they work, especially in the global context. Accounting for Business Studies helps teachers focus on modern commercial issues and integrates accounting into business and management studies.
This book includes:
* A business perspective rather than an accounting perspective
* e-business, including case studies
* Globalisation, including case studies
* Business skills, like interpretation, analysis and communication
* IT integrated into specific business situations
* Includes models such as Porter's Five Forces, Supply Chain, Product Life Cycle