In today's global economy, NAFTA continues to present unprecedented opportunities for companies in cross-border commerce. 'Uniting North American Business: NAFTA Best Practices' focuses on best business practices and lessons learned in the years since the NAFTA agreement was first signed, and their impact on both the economy and society.
'Uniting North American Business' provides you with the skills and competencies necessary to become more effective business managers and citizens in NAFTA countries by considering:
* What is the scope of the NAFTA agreement itself?
* What are some of the positive benefits of NAFTA?
* What is really causing job loss attributed to NAFTA?
* What should we know about Canada, the United States, and Mexico to better understand the culture and management philosophies of our partners?
* What will society look like if current trends continue?