Model, animate and render with a practical command of all the essential functions and tools in CINEMA 4D 10. Detailed tutorials, suitable for novices and experienced users alike, demonstrate how to navigate the redesigned UI and orient you to the workflow. Next, the author guides you through the creation of a more complex project in which you model, create, apply textures, light, and render a final showcase image of a sports car. Finally, you will model, texture and prepare a comic character for animation using the new powerslider, timeline and the revised MOCCA module.
Build on your command of the essentials with an introduction to the new layer system as well as these advanced skills:
* Light, texture, and shade with CINEMA's material system, BodyPaint 3D, and the integrated shaders
* Build complex mechanical and organic models using NURBS and polygon tools
* Compose 3D content into photos
* Render with advanced techniques such as Multi Pass rendering, HDRI lighting and radiosity
* Simplify animation setups using XPresso constrains
* Work with specialized tools such as HAIR, Clothilde or SKY for special effects
The companion CD includes all of the required tutorial media, a bonus chapter on character modeling, Macintosh and PC demo versions of CINEMA 4D 10, and a limited edition of the PhotoMatch plug-in that permits you to easily insert 3D objects into photos.