Modern Russian Grammar Workbook is an innovative book of exercises and language tasks for all learners of Russian. The book is divided into two parts.
- Section 1 provides exercises based on essential grammatical structures.
- Section 2 practises everyday functions such as making introductions, apologizing and expressing needs.
A comprehensive answer key at the back of the book enables students to check on their progress.
Main features include:
- exercises graded according to level of difficulty
- cross referencing to the related Modern Russian Grammar
- topical exercises which develop students’ vocabulary base.
The Modern Russian Grammar Workbook is ideal for all learners of Russian, from beginner to intermediate and advanced students. It can be used both independently and alongside the Modern Russian Grammar: A Practical Guide, also published by Routledge.
John Dunn is Honorary Research Fellow and Shamil Khairov is Lecturer in Russian, both at the School of Modern Languages and Cultures, University of Glasgow.