Group Communication introduces applications of small group dynamics. Hartley shows how an understanding of how groups work and interact can improve the chances of successful team communication and cooperation.
Group Communication includes:
* critical reviews of group research
* explanation of the difficulties and practicalities of observing groups
* analysis of major group processes, including conformity and decision-making
* analysis and case studies of the management team, student seminar/project groups and self-help groups
* practical recommendation for group communication
* references and suggestions for further reading and research.