Mapping Cyberspace is a ground-breaking geographic exploration and critical reading of cyberspace, and information and communication technologies. The book:
* provides an understanding of what cyberspace looks like and the social interactions that occur there
* explores the impacts of cyberspace, and information and communication technologies, on cultural, political and economic relations
* charts the spatial forms of virutal spaces
* details empirical research and examines a wide variety of maps and spatialisations of cyberspace and the information society
* has a related website at http://www.MappingCyberspace.com.
This book will be a valuable addition to the growing body of literature on cyberspace and what it means for the future.