In this updated fourth edition, author Maurice Levi successfully integrates both the micro and macro aspects of international finance. He sucessfully explores managerial issues and focuses on problems arising from financial trading relations between nations, whilst covering key topics such as:
* organization of foreign exchange markets
* determination of exchange rates
* the fundamental principles of international finance
* foreign exchange risk and exposure
* fixed and flexible exchange rates.
This impressive new edition builds and improves upon the popular style and structure of the original. With new data, improved pedagogy, and coverage of all of the main developments in international finance over the last few years, this book will prove essential reading for students of economics and business.