Using a wealth of international case studies and photos, Ecotourism: An Introduction provides an accessible and comprehensive introduction to the key foundations, concepts and issues related to Ecotourism, the fasted growing segment of the global tourism industry. Among the topics covered are: * the foundations of ecotourism
* tourism and ecotourism policy
* the economics, marketing and management of ecotourism
* the social and ecological impacts of tourism
* ecotourism and development
* the role of ethics in ecotourism
The book includes case studies from Scotland, Austria, the USA, Canada, Mexico and Australia.