Returning to study but unsure whether you’ve got the skills to cope?
Study Skills for Foundation Degrees will prepare and guide you through the broad range of study-related issues you can expect to encounter in a clear and accessible manner. By helping you to develop a broad range of study skills essential for success on any FD course, you’ll soon have the confidence to rise to any challenge thrown your way! Key features include:
- data collection and presentation
- how to take good notes and read effectively
- developing oral presentation skills and effective writing techniques
- how to produce bibliographies, quotations and citations
- maintaining a work-life balance
- producing a professional development portfolio
- progressing to an honors degree and producing a winning CV.
Study Skills for Foundation Degrees is designed for mature students and those returning to an academic environment after a long absence, but it will also be useful to a wide range of motivated foundation degree students aiming to improve their confidence and study technique.