Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Students: Geography provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and potential
planning challenge, differentiation and enrichment in Geography
using questioning to challenge the more able
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory imapirment etc.)
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with other institutions.
The book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- useful contacts and resources
- lesson and homework ideas
audit and record keeping frameworks
For secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Leading Teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and Childrens' Services advisers.