Aspects of British Political History 1914-1995 examines all the major themes, personalities and issues of this important period in a clear and digestible form. It:
* introduces fresh angles to long-studied topics
* consolidates a great body of recent research
* analyses views of different historians
* offers an interpretive rather than narrative approach * gives concise treatment to complex issues
* is directly relevant to student questions and courses
* is carefully organised to reflect the way teachers tackle these courses
* is illustrated with helpful maps, charts, illustrations and photographs.