Lights in Renderings
Lights are an essential component of renderings, and you will install a variety of lights in each of your renderings to obtain a realistic representation of your model.
• describes the properties of rendering lighting;
• discusses the four types of AutoCAD rendering lights — ambient lights, distant lights, point lights, and spotlights;
• explains how to cast shadows with rendering lights;
• tells you how to use the numerous dialog boxes of the LIGHT command;
• tells you what scenes are, how to use them, and how to create them.