This book looks at luxury brand management and strategy from theory to practice and presents new theoretical models and solutions on how to create and develop a worldwide luxury brand in the 21st century.
The book gives an overview on how a luxury brand is created through economic rules and through firms adopting new management models in multiple dimensions. It also explains the application of theories and models and illustrates specific issues through cases in international markets such as China and France. The Chinese cases provide unique opportunities and insights into how these new luxury brands were created and how they had benefitted from the international market over time.
From the international brand management process, this book is a useful reference for anyone who wants to learn more about luxury brand management and to better understand how the international market has evolved and how products may change the rules of the game.
1. Clearing Up the Misunderstanding of "Luxury"
2. The Uniqueness of International Luxury Brand Strategy
3. International Luxury Brand Management
4. International Luxury Brands’ Consumer Management
5. International Luxury Brands’ Design and Creative Management
6. International Luxury Brands’ Global Marketing
7. International Luxury Brands’ Omnichannel Retail Management
8. Integrated Marketing Communication of International Luxury Brands