All the works of Reeve and Muggleton have been carefully preserved – There cannot be a better history of the Church than that which may be gleaned from their writings from 1651-52 to the death of the Prophet at the end of the seventeenth century (1697-98) every thing relating to the Church is truthfully transcribed. The books, letters and memoirs of the believers during the eighteenth century faithfully reveal the state of the Church for that period. In 1864, the Church first became possessed of property and from that time to the present an account has been kept of its monetary affairs. It also has a relief fund for the poor supported by voluntary contributions. The Traditions, Anecdotes and curious doings and sayings of the numerous family of the Church are cherished by and preserved in the hearts of the believers.