chapter  264
of Events.
Pages 7

LADY MARGARET HALL, which, like Somerville Hall, commenced in October, 1879, numbers nearly the same number of students. It has made two adciitions to the original building, and was obliged at one time to have an adjacent house to accommodate six of its students. The Committee think that twenty-five students are as many as can with advantage be assembled in one hall under the personal supervision of the Lady Principal, and that if the number of students largely increases, a second hall should be founded.