Unlocking Equity and Trusts will help you grasp the main concepts of Equity and Trusts with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising.
The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence:
- Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and knowledge you will need to get to grips with the subject
- Key Facts summaries throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding
- End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic
- Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your notes quickly
- Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your knowledge into practice
- Sample essay questions with annotated answers prepare you for assessment
- Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions
The Unlocking the Law series is designed specifically to make the law accessible. Each chapter opens with a list of aims and objectives, and contains diagrams to aid learning. Cases and judgments are prominently displayed, as are primary source quotations. Summaries help check your understanding of each chapter, there is a glossary of legal terminology. New features include problem questions with guidance on answering, as well as essay questions and answer plans, plus cases and materials exercises.
All titles in the series follow the same formula and include the same features so students can move easily from one subject to another. The series covers all the core subjects required by the Bar Council and the Law Society for entry onto professional qualifications as well as popular option units.
The series website www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk provides free resources such as multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision podcasts and cases and materials exercises.