Arabic Grammar in Context offers a unique and exciting approach to learning grammar. It presents grammar as a necessary and essential tool for understanding Arabic and for developing comprehension and production skills.
- authentic texts from a rich variety of sources, literary and non-literary, used as the starting point for the illustration and explanation of key areas of Arabic grammar
- clear and authoritative demonstration of the relevance of grammar for understanding and interpreting Arabic
- a wide range of appropriate exercises designed to consolidate learning
- fully vocalized exercises and texts
- a glossary of vocabulary and expressions provided at the end of the book
- audio readings of the texts available online for additional listening practice.
Suitable for class use and independent study, Arabic Grammar in Context is ideal for intermediate to advanced learners of Arabic.