This is a fully revised and updated second edition of the successful Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring, also incorporating the best bits of its sister text Further Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring.
The book presents a comprehensive and critical overview of the wide range of tools and techniques available to coaches and mentors. With a strong academic underpinning, it explores a wide range of approaches, and provides techniques both for use with clients and to support professional development of the coach or mentor. Key features include:
- Easy-to-use resources and techniques for one-to-one coaching;
- Case studies throughout the text, helping to put theory into practice;
- An overview of different theoretical approaches;
- A dedicated section on ‘themes for the coach’ discussing coaching across cultures, evaluating your coaching and looking after yourself as a coach; and
- Downloadable worksheets for each technique.
Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring 2nd Edition is an invaluable resource for professional coaches and mentors looking to enhance their practice, and for students of coaching and mentoring.