The Allocation of Human Resources: Effective Staff Utilization
Human resources allocation has assumed a more comprehensive meaning than the traditional concept of ''best fit" only. Allocation has broadened to encompass several human resources considerations:
1) deployment of human talent in the best interests of students, programs, and professional personnel
2) the identification of human talent and the assignment of employees so as to capitalize on these strengths
3) the assessment of school roles, including the identification of facilitators and inhibitors that affect optimal performance
4) the use of available research, tools and programs in order to establish a healthy climate and maximize human potential
5) provisions for human fulfillment including opportunities for meaningful work and personal development.