If you’re studying for a GCSE in Psychology you’ll need a revision guide that tells you everything you need to know. This accessible and interactive book covers all compulsory and all optional topics on the GCSE Edexcel Psychology syllabus introduced in 2017, including development, memory, psychological problems, brain and neuropsychology, social influence and research methods. It summarises the specification material clearly and attractively, enabling you to easily digest and retain the information ready for your exams.
Packed full of revision ideas and techniques designed to help you cement your knowledge, the book includes a number of unique and helpful features, such as:
- Expert tips from an experienced senior examiner to clarify key points and help you avoid making common errors
- Sample exam questions to aid practice
- Active learning tasks, such as key definitions and word gaps
- Double page spreads outlining the studies you need to know, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Coverage of the new compulsory mathematical element which was brought into the specification in 2017
Perfect for revising psychological concepts, theories and studies in relation to the three critical assessment objectives, Psychology GCSE Revision Guide for Edexcel is an essential resource for anyone taking a psychology GCSE using the Edexcel specification.