The book aims at empowering readers with a clear understanding of multi-stage mechanism, different microactuators’ performances, their limitations to control system performance and problems encountered in control system design and techniques for solving these problems and dealing with these limitations. This book is designed for academic researchers and engineering practitioners in systems and control, especially those engaged in the area of control in mechanical systems with microactuators and multi-stage actuations.
- Provides specific applications of multi-stage mechanical actuation systems
- Discusses issues and solutions in control system design for multi-stage mechanical actuation systems
- Discusses various types of microactuators and their control methods in multi-stage mechanism
- Includes real-world examples for demonstrating underlying concepts and design techniques
- Explores what a multi-stage mechanical systems is, for what purpose the multi-stage system is applied, how it works and how to control it for high performance