Thepurpose of this book is to develop capacity building in strategic and non-strategic machine tool technology. The book contains chapters on how to functionally reverse engineer strategic and non-strategic computer numerical control machinery. Numerous engineering areas, such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, control engineering, and computer hardware and software engineering, are covered. The book offers guidelines and covers design for machine tools, prototyping, augmented reality for machine tools, modern communication strategies, and enterprises of functional reverse engineering, along with case studies.
- Presents capacity building in machine tool development
- Discusses engineering design for machine tools
- Covers prototyping of strategic and non-strategic machine tools
- Illustrates augmented reality for machine tools
- Includes Internet of Things (IoT) for machine tools