This new edition of Antifungal Therapy aims at providing concise, practical, need-to-know information for busy physicians dealing with fungal infections, such as infectious disease physicians, transplant surgeons, dermatologists, and intensivists, as well as basic scientists and pharmaceutical company researchers interested in the state of antifungal therapy. It provides a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of the pertinent issues pertaining to antifungal treatment including the basics of clinical mycology, management insights for various infections, evidence-based treatment recommendations, and helpful tables summarizing currently available pharmacokinetics data.
• Features useful information on administration, dosage and pharmacology of antifungal drugs that can be difficult to use in clinical practice
• Contains common Clinical Questions & Answers to highlight frequently encountered patient issues
• Covers clinical mycology essentials in addition to antifungal treatment to create a well-rounded reference
• Presents illustrations and clinical photos in full color to elucidate the concepts
• Provides detailed evidence of treatment recommendations