1 Pages

Warrant of possession

Once an order for possession is made, a warrant of possession to enforce the order, in Form N52, can be issued without the court’s permission (CCR Ord 24 r 6(1)). However, after the expiry of three months from the making of the order for possession, the permission of the court must be obtained to issue a warrant of possession (CCR Ord 24 r 6(2)).