1 Pages

Parties agreeing costs

If the parties agree costs, but the paying party will neither pay them nor agree to a consent order, the receiving party can make an application under Part 2344 for an interim or final certificate to be issued based on the agreement reached between the parties (PD 47, para 36.2). The receiving party must support the application with evidence and the paying party can rely on evidence in response which must be filed and served on the paying party at least two days before the hearing date. The application will be heard by a costs judge or a district judge (PD 47, para 36.3).