4 Pages

Making of an order absolute

Where, on the further consideration of the matter, the garnishee does not attend or does not dispute the debt claimed to be due from him to the judgment debtor, the court may make an order absolute against the garnishee ordering him to pay the debt to the judgment creditor (RSC Ord 49 r 4(1) and CCR Ord 30 r 7(1)).