DOI link for IoT
DOI link for IoT
IOT: Security and Privacy Paradigm covers the evolution of security and privacy issues in the Internet of Things (IoT). It focuses on bringing all security and privacy related technologies into one source, so that students, researchers, and practitioners can refer to this book for easy understanding of IoT security and privacy issues.
This edited book uses Security Engineering and Privacy-by-Design principles to design a secure IoT ecosystem and to implement cyber-security solutions. This book takes the readers on a journey that begins with understanding the security issues in IoT-enabled technologies and how it can be applied in various aspects. It walks readers through engaging with security challenges and builds a safe infrastructure for IoT devices. The book helps readers gain an understand of security architecture through IoT and describes the state of the art of IoT countermeasures. It also differentiates security threats in IoT-enabled infrastructure from traditional ad hoc or infrastructural networks, and provides a comprehensive discussion on the security challenges and solutions in RFID, WSNs, in IoT.
This book aims to provide the concepts of related technologies and novel findings of the researchers through its chapter organization. The primary audience includes specialists, researchers, graduate students, designers, experts and engineers who are focused on research and security related issues.
Souvik Pal, PhD, has worked as Assistant Professor in Nalanda Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar, and JIS College of Engineering, Kolkata (NAAC "A" Accredited College). He is the organizing Chair and Plenary Speaker of RICE Conference in Vietnam; and organizing co-convener of ICICIT, Tunisia. He has served in many conferences as chair, keynote speaker, and he also chaired international conference sessions and presented session talks internationally. His research area includes Cloud Computing, Big Data, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Internet of Things, and Data Analytics.
Vicente García-Díaz, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Oviedo (Languages and Computer Systems area). He is also the editor of several special issues in prestigious journals such as Scientific Programming and International Journal of Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence. His research interests include eLearning, machine learning and the use of domain specific languages in different areas.
Dac-Nhuong Le, PhD, is Deputy-Head of Faculty of Information Technology, and Vice-Director of Information Technology Apply and Foreign Language Training Center, Haiphong University, Vietnam. His area of research includes: evaluation computing and approximate algorithms, network communication, security and vulnerability, network performance analysis and simulation, cloud computing, IoT and image processing in biomedical. Presently, he is serving on the editorial board of several international journals and has authored nine computer science books published by Springer, Wiley, CRC Press, Lambert Publication, and Scholar Press.
1. Intrusion Detection and Avoidance for Home and Smart City Automation in Internet of Things
Gowtham M, Pramod H B, M. K. Banga, and Mallanagouda Patil
2. Heterogeneous Intelligent Transportation Systems review of the cyber security issues, EU regulations and Economics
3. Fog Platforms for IoT Applications: Requirements, Survey, and Future Directions
Sudheer Kumar Battula, Saurabh Garg, James Montgomery, and Byeong Kang
4. IoT Based Smart Vehicle Safety and Security System
Asis Kumar Tripathy
5. Smart Attendance Monitoring IOT based Device using Cloud Services
Suriya Sundaramoorthy and Gopi Sumanth
6. Encryption of data in cloud-based Industrial IoT devices
7. Cyber-attack Analysis and Attack Patterns in IoT-enabled Technologies
Siddhant Banyal, Kartik Krishna Bhardwaj and Deepak Kumar Sharma
8. A Review on Cyber Attack Analysis and Security Aspect of IoT Enabled Technologies
Joy Chatterjee, Atanu Das, Sayon Ghosh, Manab Kumar Das and Rajib Bag
9. Authentication of devices in IoT
Daneshwari Hatti and Ashok V. Sutagundar
10. Software Defined Networks and Security of IoT
Ahmed Gaber Abu Abd-Allah, Atef Zaki Ghalwash, Aya Sedky Adly
11. RSA based Remote User Authentication Scheme for Telecare Medical Information System
Sumit Pal and Shyamalendu Kandar
12. Illegitimate EPR Modification: A major threat in IoT based healthcare system and its remedy through blind forensic measures
Suchismita Chinara, Ruchira Naskar, Jamimamul Bakas and Soumya Nandan Mishra
13. IoT: Foundations and Applications
Suchismita Chinara, Ranjit Kumar and Soumya Nandan Mishra
14. Physical Layer Security Approach to IoT
Rupender Singh and Meenakshi Rawat
15. Tenable Irrigation system with Internet of Things
Smita Pallavi and Upendra Kumar, Pranjal Pandey
16. Privacy and Security challenges based on IoT Architecture