Electronic Devices usage has increased considerably in the last two decades. System configurations are continuously requiring upgradation with existing systems being obsolete in a matter of 2-3 years. Green Computing is the complete effective management of design, manufacture, use, and disposal involving as little environmental impact as possible. This book intends to explore new and innovative ways of conserving Energy, Effective e-waste management and Renewable Energy Sources to harness and nurture a sustainable eco-friendly environment.
Salient features of the book are:
- Highlights Innovative Principles and Practices using effective e-waste management and disposal.
- Explore Artificial Intelligence based Sustainable models.
- Discover alternative sources and mechanisms for minimizing Environmental hazards.
- Highlights Successful Case Studies in Alternative sources of Energy,
- Presents solid Illustrations, Mathematical Equations as well as practical on-the-field applications
- Serves as a one-stop reference guide to Stakeholders in the domain of Green Computing, e-Waste Management, Renewable Energy alternatives, Green Transformational Leadership comprising of theory concepts, practice and case studies
- Explores Cutting-edge technologies like Internet of Energy, Artificial Intelligence especially Machine Learning and Deep Learning role in Renewable Energy and creating a Sustainable Ecosystem;
- Explores Futuristic Trends in Renewable Energy.
This book aims at contributing to the increasing interest in reducing the environmental impact of energy as well as its further development and will act as a strong reference to Engineers, Architects, Technicians interested in and working with energy systems, scientists and engineers in the underdeveloped/developing countries, Industries, Manufacturers, Inventors, Universities, Researchers and Consultants to understand the foundation to advanced concepts and Research trends in the domain of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Computing.
The content coverage of the Book organized in the form of 11 simple, lucid and exhaustive Chapters providing an exhaustive view of global renewable energy scenario and how Science and Technology can play a vital role in Renewable Energy.