This book presents recent computational techniques used in the advancements of modern grids with the integration of non-conventional energy sources like wind and solar energy. It covers data analytics tools for smart cities, smart towns, and smart computing for sustainable developments.
- Discusses the importance of renewable energy sources like wind turbines and solar panels for electrical grids.
- Presents optimization-based computing techniques like fuzzy logic, neural networks, and genetic algorithms to enhance the computational speed.
- Showcases cloud computing tools and methodologies such as cybersecurity testbeds and data security for better accuracy of data.
- Covers novel concepts on artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques.
- Highlights application-based case studies including cloud computing, optimization methods, and the Industrial Internet of Things.
The text comprehensively introduces modern computation techniques, starting from basic tools to highly advanced procedures, and their applications. It further highlights artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques and how they form the basis for algorithms. It presents application-based case studies like cloud computing, optimization methods, blockchain technology, fog and edge computing, and the Industrial Internet of Things. It will be a valuable resource for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and academic researchers in diverse fields including electrical engineering, electronics and communications engineering, and computer engineering.
Paralysis Support System Using IoT
V.Radhika B.Kamali N.Sowndarya R.Sowndarya
Blockchain and its Applications-Review
Parul Choudhary Pooja Pathak
Data Analytics Tools for Smart Cities and Smart Towns
SENSOR INTEGRATION FOR IoT APPLICATIONS
Dr.K.Srinivasan, Dr.V.Rukkumani, Dr.V.Radhika Mrs.R.Kiruba
Automated Computer-Aided Diagnosis of COVID-19 and Pneumonia Based on Chest X-Ray Images Using Deep Learning: Classification and Segmentation
Maria C. Moreno, Brayan Daniel Sarmiento Daniel Steven Moran Fabián Enrique Casares Oscar J. Suarez
Fuzzy logic and applications
Raabia Kausar , Rukia Rahman , Yogeta Pimpale
A Study of Monitoring the Energy Efficient Smart Buildings using IoT
R. Senthil Kumar, P.Leninpugalhanthi, N.Dhanyaa, V.Kaviyanjali, K. Dinesh, K.Kathirvel
Soft Computing Techniques for Renewable Energy Systems
Pradeep Singh Thakur, Krishan Arora, Umesh C. Rathore
Maize Diseases Diagnosis based on Computer Intelligence: A Systematic Review
A. Dash and P. K. Sethy
Low-power Architectural Design & Implementation reconfigurable data converters for biomedical application
P. Rama Krishna, T. Santosh Kumar, Sandhya Avasthi , Suman Lata Tripathi B. Srikanth and Kakarla Hari Kishore
Sign Language and Hand Gesture Recognition Using Machine Learning Techniques - A Comprehensive Review
Janpreet Singh, Dalwinder Singh