Advances in Magnetic Materials: Processing, Properties, and Performance discusses recent developments of magnetic materials, including fabrication, characterization and applications in the aerospace, biomedical, and semiconductors industries. With contributions by international professionals who possess broad and varied expertise, this volume encompasses both bulk materials and thin films and coatings for magnetic applications. A timely reference book that describes such things as ferromagnetism, nanomaterials, and Fe, ZnO, and Co-based materials, Advances in Magnetic Materials is an ideal text for students, researchers, and professionals working in materials science.
- Describes recent developments of magnetic materials, including fabrication, characterization, and applications
- Addresses a variety of industrial applications, such as aerospace, biomedical, and semiconductors
- Discusses bulk materials and thin films and coatings
- Covers ferromagnetism, nanomaterials, Fe, ZnO, and Co-based materials
- Contains the contributions of international professionals with broad and varied expertise
- Covers a holistic range of magnetic materials in various aspects of process, properties, and performance