Politics in Scotland is an authoritative introduction to the contemporary political landscape in Scotland and an essential text for undergraduate and postgraduate students of Scottish Politics. Written by leading experts in the field, it is coherently organised to provide a clear and comprehensive overview of a range of themes in contemporary Scottish Politics.
Key topics include:
• Government and electoral behaviour.
• Representation and political parties in Scotland.
• Public policy and Scotland’s relationship with the rest of the world.
• Scottish politics both in the run up to and after the 2014 referendum.
• The Future of Scottish government and politics.
This textbook will be essential reading for students of Scottish politics, British Politics, devolution, government and policy.