- Creating templated web pages
- Making those pages interactive using React
- Data visualization using Vega-Lite
- Using Data-Forge to wrangle tabular data
- Building a data service with Express
- Unit testing with Mocha
All of the material is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International license (CC-BY-NC-4.0) and is included in the book's companion website..
Maya Gans is a freelance data scientist and front-end developer by way of quantitative biology. Toby Hodges is a bioinformatician turned community coordinator who works at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory. Greg Wilson co-founded Software Carpentry, and is now part of the education team at RStudio