Synthetic Aperture Radar Automatic Detection Algorithms (SARADA) for Oil Spills conveys the pivotal tool required to fully comprehend the advanced algorithms in radar monitoring and detection of oil spills, particularly quantum computing and algorithms as a keystone to comprehending theories and algorithms behind radar imaging and detection of marine pollution. Bridging the gap between modern quantum mechanics and computing detection algorithms of oil spills, this book contains precise theories and techniques for automatic identification of oil spills from SAR measurements. Based on modern quantum physics, the book also includes the novel theory on radar imaging mechanism of oil spills.
With the use of precise quantum simulation of trajectory movements of oil spills using a sequence of radar images, this book demonstrates the use of SARADA for contamination by oil spills as a promising novel technique.
- Introduces basic concepts of a radar remote sensing.
- Fills a gap in the knowledge base of quantum theory and microwave remote sensing.
- Discusses the important aspects of oil spill imaging in radar data in relation to the quantum theory.
- Provides recent developments and progresses of automatic detection algorithms of oil spill from radar data.
- Presents 2-D oil spill radar data in 4-D images.