SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2019, compiled by AECOM, still provides the most accurate, detailed and professionally relevant construction price information for the UK. Its unique Tender Index, updated through the year, gives an ongoing reality check and allows you to adjust for changing market conditions. Although it suits a wide range of project sizes, this is the only price book which sets out a detailed cost base for contracts exceeding £4,000,000 in value.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2019 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform. This versatile and powerful online data viewing package is available for use until the end of December 2019.
As well as an overhaul of prices, several new items have been added, including:
- Semi and automatic pedestrian doors -- revolving, sliding, and swing
- An expanded range of industrial shutter doors
- Industrial docks and shelters
- An expanded range of aluminium gutters
… along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK:
- 20,000 prices for the most frequently specified items, the majority with labour constants and detailed build-ups.
- Hundreds of alternative materials prices for the more unusual items.
- Detailed guidance on wage rates, daywork, cost limits and allowances, property insurance and professional fees, plus useful formulae, design criteria and trade association addresses.
- Updates, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part 1|2 pages
Part 1: General
part 2|2 pages
Part 2: Rates of Wages and Labour
part 3|2 pages
Part 3: Approximate Estimating
part 4|1 pages
Part 4: Prices for Measured Works
part 5|2 pages
Part 5: Fees for Professional Services
part 6|2 pages
Part 6: Daywork and Prime Cost
part 7|17 pages
PART 7: Useful Addresses for Further Information
part 8|2 pages
Part 8: Tables and Memoranda