The book presents design methods for analog integrated circuits with improved electrical performance. It describes different equivalent transistor models, design methods, and fabrication considerations for high-density integrated circuits in nanometer CMOS processes, and it analyzes circuit architectures that are suitable for analog building blocks. Highlighting various design challenges, the text offers a complete understanding of architectural- and transistor-level design issues of analog integrated circuits. It examines important trends in the design of high-speed and power-efficient front-end analog circuits that can be used for signal conditioning, filtering, and detection applications.
- Offers a comprehensive resource for mastering the analysis of analog integrated circuits.
- Describes circuit-level details of high-speed and power-efficient analog building blocks.
- Explores design methods based on various MOS transistor models (MOSFET, FinFET).
- Provides mathematical derivations of all equations and formulas.
- Emphasizes practical aspects relevant to integrated circuit implementation.
- Includes open-ended circuit design case studies.