This new book written by the developers of R Markdown is an essential reference that will help users learn and make full use of the software.
Those new to R Markdown will appreciate the short, practical examples that address the most common issues users encounter. Frequent users will also benefit from the wide ranging tips and tricks that expose ‘hidden’ features, support customization and demonstrate the many new and varied applications of the software.
After reading this book users will learn how to:
- Enhance your R Markdown content with diagrams, citations, and dynamically generated text
- Streamline your workflow with child documents, code chunk references, and caching
- Control the formatting and layout with Pandoc markdown syntax or by writing custom HTML and LaTeX templates
- Utilize chunk options and hooks to fine-tune how your code is processed
- Switch between different language engineers to seamlessly incorporate python, D3, and more into your analysis