The text provides a comprehensive overview of the design aspects of the internet of things devices and covers the fundamentals of big data and data science. It explores various scenarios such as what are the middleware and frameworks available and how to build a stable, standards-based, and Secure internet of things device. It discusses important concepts including embedded programming techniques, machine-to-machine architecture, and the internet of things for smart city applications. It will serve as an ideal design book for professionals, senior undergraduate, and graduate students in the fields including electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, and computer engineering.
- Covers applications and architecture needed to deliver solutions to end customers and readers.
- Discusses practical aspects of implementing the internet of things in diverse areas including manufacturing, and software development.
- Highlights big data concepts and embedded programming techniques.
- Presents technologies including machine to machine, integrated sensors, and radio-frequency identification.
- Introduces global system for mobile communication and precise details of standards based on internet of things architecture models.
The book focuses on practical design aspects such as how to finalize a processor integrated circuit, which operating system to use, etc. in a single volume. It will serve as an ideal text for professionals, senior undergraduate, and graduate students in diverse engineering domains including electrical, electronics and communication, computer.