Sociology Projects: A Students' Guide is a no-nonsense, practical guide to project work for Sociology students.
It includes everything from advice on how to choose a manageable topic to checklists reminding you what you need to have done by when. Taking you right through from the initial preparation to the final results, this is an entertaining and highly informative workbook. It will show you:
* where to look for useful documents
* how not to get overwhelmed by data
* when to prepare - and how to evaluate - a questionnaire
* ways of presenting your material to best effect
* how to anticipate both the possibilities and the pitfalls
... and lots more.
Written by experienced teachers with extensive knowledge of project work, Sociology Projects will be one of those books a student can't afford to be without!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part |33 pages
part |72 pages
Researching and Analysing
part |10 pages
Organisation and Presentation