Using an engaging narrative, this textbook demonstrates how social processes are inherently interconnected by uniquely applying underlying and unifying principles throughout the text. With its comprehensive coverage of classic and contemporary research—illustrated with real-world examples from many disciplines, including medicine, law, and education—Social Psychology 4th Edition connects theory and application, providing undergraduate students with a deeper and more holistic understanding of the factors that influence social behaviors.
New to the 4th Edition:
- Each chapter now features 1-2 "culture" boxes, focusing on cross-cultural research on social psychological phenomena.
- Each chapter now features 1-2 "hot topic" boxes, where we highlight cutting edge and emerging findings.
- Many references updated throughout, with over 700 new references.
- A more comprehensive and user-friendly set of online supplementary resources will accompany the new edition.
- New co-author Heather Claypool of Miami University of Ohio.