Living the Lighting Life provides practical tools and advice for a successful career in entertainment lighting.
This easy-to-navigate guide offers real-world examples and documentation from the author and key industry experts, giving readers a comprehensive overview of the lighting life. The book provides insight on:
- Different job opportunities in the entertainment lighting industry;
- Business procedures, contracts, time sheets, and invoices;
- Tips on self-promotion, networking, and continual learning;
- The lighting lifestyle, healthy living, and work-related travel;
- Maintaining and developing creativity to provide innovative lighting and solutions.
With insightful interviews from industry veterans, Living the Lighting Life is a key navigational resource for anyone considering a career in entertainment lighting or just starting out.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part Part I|37 pages
part Part II|43 pages
part Part III|36 pages
part Part IV|8 pages
part Part V|27 pages
part Part VI|19 pages
part Part VII|39 pages