This important resource helps researchers in all disciplines share their findings, knowledge, and ideas effectively and beyond their own field. By pursuing the practical recommendations in this book, researchers can increase the exposure of their ideas, connect with wider audiences in powerful ways, and ensure their work has a true impact.
The book covers the most effective ways to share research, such as:
- Social media—leveraging time-saving tools and maximizing exposure and branding.
- Media—landing interviews and contributing to public dialogue.
- Writing—landing book deals and succeeding in key writing opportunities.
- Speaking—giving TED Talks, delivering conference keynote presentations, and appearing on broadcasts like NPR.
- Connecting—networking, influencing policy, and joining advisory boards.
- Honors—winning awards and recognition to expand your platform.
Rich in tips, strategies, and guidelines, this book also includes clever "fast tracks" and downloadable eResources that provide links, leads, and templates to help secure radio broadcasts, podcasts, publications, conferences, awards, and other opportunities.
The eResources can be found under the Support Materials heading below!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part I|68 pages
part II|72 pages
part III|69 pages