Published since 1951, Lloyd’s Maritime Atlas is the oldest and most respected atlas in the shipping industry. A comprehensive reference for locating the world’s busiest ports and shipping places, this new edition has been fully updated and enhanced with brand new maps and features to alleviate the demands on today’s busy shipping professional.
In the 2022-2023 edition:
- Fully up to date with the latest port names and locations
- Up-to-date MARPOL regulations (2021), including SECA areas and worldwide PSSAs
- Double page spread revealing piracy hotspots and detailed analysis of routes to avoid as well as a symbol indicating incidence of piracy on the main maps
- World map of vaccinations required to protect against major global diseases
- Up-to-the-minute Marine Distance Tables and fleet statistics
In addition, Lloyd’s Maritime Atlas continues to provide:
- Precise latitude and longitude co-ordinated of more than 8,000 ports and shipping places from around the world
- Over 70 full-colour world, ocean and regional maps
- At-a-glance weather hazards at sea and international load line zone maps
- Expansive double-page world distance table plus 33 detailed regional tables to help you plan your route
- Unique geographical and alphabetical indexing system to help you quickly and easily find your location
- All major canal and river systems, plus main road, rail and airport connections to cater for multi-modal journeys
This book continues to be the premier reference guide for shipping professionals worldwide.
We are always looking for ways in which to improve our products and services and we welcome any comments and suggestions that you may have concerning this Atlas or any of our other publications using the contact details on our website www.routledge.com.