Now in its 3rd edition, Financial Services Marketing offers a balanced and useful guide to the topic that is both conceptual and practical. The authors have drawn from extensive international experience to ensure that this text will resonate with users across the globe. This edition is complemented by numerous international references, examples and case studies featuring companies such as American Express, Direct Line, Barclays, NatWest RBS, Aviva and HSBC.
This fully updated and revised edition features:
- An expanded section on regulation which has international reach and addresses the post-Brexit world
- Greatly expanded coverage of digital marketing at both the strategic and tactical levels
- New material on how to improve a company’s trustworthiness and safeguard a culture that is customer-focussed
- New examples, vignettes and case studies that showcase best practice from around the world
- B2B and B2C marketing
- Upgraded PowerPoint support on the companion website
Financial Services Marketing 3e will be hugely beneficial to academic students of marketing and finance, as well as essential reading to those industry-based and studying for professional qualifications.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
part I|256 pages
Context and strategy
part II|170 pages
part III|137 pages
Customer management, and the future trajectory for marketing