New from best-selling authors Annette Breaux and Todd Whitaker, 50 Ways to Improve Student Behavior: Simple Solutions to Complex Challenges is a must-read reference for teachers, both new and experienced!
In a lively and engaging style, Annette Breaux and Todd Whitaker share 50 simple, straightforward techniques for improving student behavior and increasing student cooperation, participation, and achievement. Each practical, well-defined strategy can be applied in classrooms of all grade levels and subjects. Strategies include:
- How to make students more responsible
- How to nip potential problems in the bud
- Learning what to overlook
- Establishing classroom rules and procedures
- Teaching in small bites (It makes students hungrier!)
As student behavior improves, so too will the quality of learning in your classroom. With this book, you can begin to introduce a host of new strategies into your teaching practice today!