An organisation called Christian Copyright Licensing offers a license to schools and churches. This covers the copyright for any songs which are included in their list of 120,000 hymns and ‘worship’ songs. The licence covers OHPs, service sheets and songbooks, although the words must be typed or written out rather than photocopied directly from the source. You are also covered for making a

limited number of tape recordings. This might make life easier for assemblies and certain religious festivals. Performance activity (instrumental teaching, examinations, concerts, musical productions, assemblies):

Copying in relation to a literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work means reproducing the work in any material form (ibid).