The miss, having separated to different stations in the year 1818, the history of the Mission in future must be that of the different stations and out stations which sprung from the original Mission at Tahiti. On Sept 21st 1821 the Revd Daniel Tyerman, and George Bennet Esq Deputies from the London Miss Society arrived at Tahiti in the Tuscan Whaler, after a passage of little more than four months, having left Portsmouth May 18th 1821. In 1822 a new and decent Chapel was built near the site of the large house formerly the residence of most of the miss. It was 98 feet by 42 well plastered and floored with a good pulpit made by Mr Blossom. Bunaauia or Punaauia is called Burders point in honour of the late Secretary of the Miss Society.