Breadcrumbs Section. Click here to navigate to respective pages.
The Gifted and Talented Series
The Gifted and Talented Series provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning differentiation, extension and enrichment
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations
These books include comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature lesson plans, identification strategies and much more.