Ready, Steady, Play!
Guaranteed fun for children and practitioners alike, the Ready Steady Play series provides lively and STIMULATING activities for children.
Each book focuses on one specific aspect of play offering clear and detailed guidance on how to plan and enjoy wonderful play experiences with minimum fuss and maximum success.
Ready, Steady Play! Helps practitioners to:
- develop activities easily, using suggested guidelines
- ensure that health and safety issues are taken into account
- Plan play that links to the early years curriculum
Each book in the Ready, Steady, Play! series includes guidance on:
- preparing the children and the play space
- what equipment and materials are needed
- planning and carrying out the activity
- adult: child ratios
- developing language and vocabulary
- extending learning
Simple but excellent ideas for creative play experiences for all early years practitioners and students on early years courses. Parents looking for ideas will also find inspiration here.